Herbivore Bakuchiol Serum is a plant-based alternative to retinol that claims to provide similar anti-aging benefits without the irritation. In this review, I will share my honest thoughts on the product after using it for 8 weeks. let’s go ahead and read about it
Product Overview : Herbivore Bakuchiol Serum
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Customer Reviews||4.5 out of 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Best Sellers Rank||#16,342 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care) #629 in Facial Serums|
|Long Term Results||Helped smooth the tone and texture of my skin|
|Where To Buy||Click here|
What is Herbivore Bakuchiol Serum And how to make this ?
Herbivore Bakuchiol Serum is a plant-based alternative to retinol that claims to provide similar anti-aging benefits without the irritation. It is made with bakuchiol, a compound derived from the babchi plant, as well as other natural ingredients like aloe vera, jojoba oil, and squalane.
To make this – To make Herbivore Bakuchiol Serum, the bakuchiol is first extracted from the babchi plant. This is done using a process called solvent extraction, which involves using a solvent to dissolve the bakuchiol out of the plant material. The bakuchiol is then purified and concentrated.
The other ingredients in the serum are then added, and the mixture is homogenized to ensure that all of the ingredients are evenly distributed. The serum is then packaged and distributed to retailers.
Ingredients : Herbivore Bakuchiol Serum
- Bakuchiol: A plant-based compound that has been shown to have similar anti-aging properties to retinol.
- Gluconolactone: A gentle exfoliator that helps to improve skin texture and radiance.
- Tremella fuciformis sporocarp extract: A mushroom extract that has hydrating and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Curcuma longa (turmeric) root extract: A spice extract that has antioxidant and skin-brightening properties.
- Glycerin: A humectant that helps to draw moisture into the skin.
- Gluconolactone: A gentle exfoliator that helps to remove dead skin cells.
- Sodium phytate: A chelating agent that helps to bind to minerals and prevent them from clogging pores.
- Leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate: A natural preservative.
Also Read :- Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence Reviews
Herbivore Bakuchiol Serum Pros/Cons
- Effective at reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Gentle on the skin
- Hydrates the skin
- Can be slightly oily for some people
Herbivore Bakuchiol Serum: How Many Days to Work?
According to the manufacturer, you should start to see results within 4-8 weeks of regular use. However, some people may see results sooner or later, depending on their individual skin type and concerns.
In my own experience, I started to see a noticeable improvement in the appearance of my wrinkles and fine lines after about 6 weeks of use. My skin also looked brighter and more radiant.
Of course, everyone’s skin is different, so it’s important to be patient and consistent with your use. If you don’t see any results after 8 weeks, you may want to talk to your doctor or dermatologist.
Conclusion: Herbivore Bakuchiol Serum
Herbivore Bakuchiol Serum is a great option for people who are looking for an anti-aging serum that is gentle on the skin. It is effective at reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, and it also hydrates the skin.
The only potential downside is that the serum can be slightly oily for some people. However, this is a minor issue, and it can be easily mitigated by applying a light moisturizer after using the serum.
Overall, I highly recommend Herbivore Bakuchiol Serum to anyone who is looking for a natural alternative to retinol. It is a safe and effective way to improve the appearance of your skin.